We are looking for a hyperorganized and sharp minded individual to join our Account Management team in Brussels.
- Have attained experience in a similar position at an NGO, agency or institution
- Proven track record along with a good knowledge of EU affairs
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrable interest in political campaigning tools and tech
- Constant curiosity for knowledge about everything social, web and mobile
- Ability to undertake research on policy issues and prepare high quality external reports and presentations.
- We appreciate good manners in the traditional sense
- The ability to easily navigate in English speaking work environment is must (French, German, Spanish or Dutch will be big advantage)
- Lead campaigning projects for key client accounts
- Manage and coordinate multiple projects for 3-4 clients
- Formulate policy and action recommendations
- Manage contractors and tools, coordinate cooperation between departments both on client and agency side
- Work to tight deadlines whilst providing clients with exceptional service at all times
- Active involvement in pitching on new business opportunities
- Ability to shape your role within the company as you develop
- Ability to contribute to the continued growth and stability of Avenew Media
- A friendly team and flexible work-environment in a fantastic office in Brussels
- Ability to work for renown brands and institutions
- Work in a multinational and multicultural team
Why work with us?
We believe that successful companies are built not from the ground up, but from the purpose up. Our purpose is to develop our work culture, brand and our business based on core values we all we live by. We encourage and support all members of our team to pursue growth and learning. We also believe that one of our key values it is to always stay humble, open-minded and build a positive team and family spirit around every aspect of our company life.
Joining us means joining a rapidly growing full-service digital agency (10-20% QOQ) with a lot space and opportunity for self development. Currently we operate in 3 offices (LONDON, BRUSSELS, WARSAW) under our main brand Avenew Media and in one office (TALLINN) under our paid media subsidiary Conversion Media One.